The latest episode of What’s Up Disney+ sees hosts Jenny and Andre talk about the latest film from Walt Disney Pictures, Jungle Cruise, soon to be available as part of Disney+ Premier Access, as well as the new series that takes a closer look at famous Disney park experiences in Behind the Attraction.
- The adventure starts here: This week, hosts Jenny Lorenzo and Andre Meadows celebrate the premiere of Disney’s Jungle Cruise. Plus, they chat with real-life Disney Imagineers about Behind The Attraction, an Original Series, now streaming on Disney+.
- Jenny and Andre are joined by numerous cast members from Jungle Cruise, including Dwayne Johnson, Emily Blunt, Edgar Ramirez, and Jack Whitehall.
- Together, they play games and ask the cast various questions about the film, and how they think fans will react to it.
- The pair also introduces the new series that takes a closer look at popular attractions at Disney Parks around the world, Behind the Attraction. Imagineers David Durham, Jeanette Lomboy, Mark Lavine, and Vanessa Hunt are present to discuss aspects of the new series as well as their own dreams of becoming Imagineers. All four of the Imagineers appear throughout the five episodes of the series debuted on Disney+ last week:
- The hosts also mention a new Disney+ touring experience, allowing guests to come participate in games and fun and even get their hands on some cool Disney+ swag.
- They also discuss the world premiere of Jungle Cruise at Disneyland Park, featuring a full celebrity-filled red carpet leading up to the Fantasyland Theater.
- Disney+ subscribers can now enjoy Behind the Attraction, and they can also stream Disney’s Jungle Cruise on Disney+ with Premier Access July 30th for an additional fee.