The Disney nuiMOs are cooking up something good this fall and just in time for Halloween! shopDisney has revealed that two new clothing collections are coming soon. Starting on September 6th guests will be able to purchase fashions for their nuiMOs themed to Foodie styles with Halloween looks soon to follow.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
UPDATE: (9/20/2021): The highly anticipated Disney nuiMOs Halloween fashions have made their way to shopDisney! Three designs have joined the collection of adorable outfits and accessories to be worn by your favorite Disney nuiMOs.
- As seen above, it looks like Stitch is enjoying Avocado Toast for brunch, but the fun part here is his outfit. He’s dressed in pajamas and a sleep mask that features different types of nigiri sushi and possibly some wasabi.
Pumpkin Suit and Tie – $12.99
Happy Haunts Shirt with Plaid Skirt – $12.99
Avocado Bodysuit with Slippers – $12.99
Sushi Pajamas with Sleep Mask – $12.99
Disneyland Spirit Jersey – Mint
Disneyland Spirit Jersey – Mint – $21.99
Welcome Jack and Sally!
- The Nightmare Before Christmas is coming to the Disney nuiMO family! Jack and Sally will be available on shopDisney on September 6th.
Disney nuiMOs Plush:
- After originating in Japan and making their way to Shanghai and Hong Kong, the adorable friends came to the United States this past January.
- nuiMO is a combination of the Japanese words nuigurumi, meaning plush and moderu meaning model.
- The characters that have debuted here include:
Disney nuiMOs Outfits:
- Not only are the plush themselves adorable, but they have the cutest clothing and accessories collections too! Among the many outfits available are:
- And so much more!