- Children’s fashion brand Janie and Jack is bringing more Disney fun to your kid’s wardrobe with their latest stylish launch inspired by the live-action adaptation of The Little Mermaid.
- Ariel, her friends and her mermaid sisters star on this dreamy assortment of apparel that spans:
- Ruffled sleeves, sequins, tulle bows and iridescent fabrics are stuff of dreams and this assortment has it all.
- If your wannabe mermaid is anxious to show off her love of all things Ariel, she’ll be even more inclined to venture through the day in charming apparel that feels like it’s been lifted right out of a storybook.
- Whether you’re searching for one perfect piece or adding all of your favorites to your kids’s wardrobe, you’ll love the high quality materials that are designed to keep up with your princess no matter how active they are.
- The entire selection is available now on the Janie and Jack website and items are priced between $19.50-$159.00.
- The Little Mermaid inspired collection comes in a wide range of sizes with select items available for 2T up to size 12.
- Here we go! Critics have seen the film and shared their resoundingly positive reactions on social media. Check out what they’re saying in our Social Reaction Roundup!
- If you love the apparel and accessories, you’ll want to check out new toys from Mattel and Jakks Pacific; Loungefly accessories and a few styles from Bioworld; plus the latest fashion arrivals at Disney parks and on shopDisney.
The Little Mermaid stars Halle Bailey, Awkwafina, Jonah Hauer-King, Javier Bardem, and Melissa McCarthy and swims into theaters on May 26th!