He was the chosen one. He was supposed to destroy the Sith, not join them. Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness. And now, Hayden Christensen will be heading to Star Wars Celebration Chicago, according to StarWars.com.
- Christensen portrayed Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars: Attack of the Clones and Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith.
- Christensen is the latest in a long line of celebrity guests who will be in the Topps autograph area at the celebration.
- The list of celebrity guests attending Star Wars Celebration Chicago includes:
- Star Wars Celebration will be held April 11-15 at McCormick Place in Chicago. For tickets and more information, visit the event’s official website.
ICYMI – More Star Wars Celebration Chicago news:
- Several panels have also been announced, including ones dedicated to animation, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and, of course, Star Wars Episode IX.
- SWCC revealed the official fan art for the event. At least 27 talented artists will be sharing their gorgeous artwork with other fans this spring.