Star Wars fans across the galaxy can join in celebrating the new series The Book of Boba Fett with even more amazing Star Wars merchandise! Disney and Lucasfilm have extended their Bring Home the Bounty campaign with Bonus Bounties that coincide with the new episodes of the show.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Disney and Lucasfilm are telling the Boba Fett story through the Disney+ series The Book of Boba Fett and of course that means there’s merchandise to go along with it!
- Fifth Sun is celebrating the return of the Mandalorian (Din Djarin) with more Bonus Bounties for Chapter 5 of The Book of Boba Fett.
- This week they’ve debuted new customizable attire on Amazon showcasing our favorite Darksaber wielding Mandalorian and his mechanic friend, Peli Motto.
- As with all Bonus Bounties from Fifth Sun, the assortment includes a sweatshirt—this week it’s a hoodie, a handy tote bag, and Din Djarin shirt (available in multiple colors and styles) showcasing his silhouette and speed run along the Mos Espa race track!
- All of these Fifth Sun fashions are available now on Amazon. Links to individual items can be found below.
More Bonus Bounties:
Did you miss a week? Not to worry! You can check out our main Bonus Bounty Round Up or search by week:
More Book of Boba Fett: