- 3/31/2019: Kyle reviews the new Ant-Man and the Wasp: Nano Battle!
- 2/19/2019: Hong Kong Disneyland shares new merch and attraction photos
- 1/8/2019: Opening date officially announced as March 31
“When a routine trip to the S.H.I.E.L.D. Science and Technology Pavilion at Stark Expo takes an unexpected turn, guests join forces with Ant-Man and The Wasp in S.H.I.E.L.D.’s state-of-the-art vehicle to fight against Arnim Zola and his army of Hydra swarm-bots in a heroic battle.”
Marvel’s presence at Hong Kong Disneyland is growing! Scott Lang and Hope Van Dyne aka Ant-Man and Wasp are making their way to the park and guests will soon be able to join them on a fantastic journey that will shrink them down to the size of an insect! After that thrilling challenge, guests can check out the Stark Expo, ride the Iron Man experience, and even meet Tony Stark.
- This interactive dark ride will put guests in the middle of the action as they work to defend S.H.I.E.L.D. form evil forces.
- Stars Paul Rudd and Evangeline Lilly return to reprise their roles as Ant-Man and Wasp for this exciting new attraction.
Ant-Man and the Wasp: Nano Battle will be opening March 31, 2019.