Today, a Walt Disney World guest was reportedly injured at Typhoon Lagoon while riding Miss Adventure Falls.
- The Orlando Sentinel reported on the released details of the man who was injured on Miss Adventure Falls.
- The 44-year-old guest suffered fractures on his arm as well as back and neck injuries according to a state report released on Tuesday.
- Once a quarter, Florida’s major theme parks will release details of any guests’ ride-related injuries or illnesses that required an immediate hospital stay of at least 24 hours.
- According to WFTV, a 44-year-old male was injured after his arm got stuck in conveyor belt on Miss Adventure Falls this afternoon.
- The guest was airlifted to Osceola County Regional Medical Center, however the Orange County Sheriff’s Office said the injuries were not life-threatening.
- MyNews13 reports that Cast Members first tried to free the man’s arm before Reedy Creek Fire Rescue was able to do so.
- In a statement obtained by WFTV, a Disney spokesperson said “A guest’s arm was injured while on the Miss Adventure Falls water attraction at Typhoon Lagoon. The attraction is currently closed while we review the incident. Right now, our care and concern is with the guest and his family.”