- Just inside the entrance of The LEGO Store at Disney Springs, guests will now find a sculpt of The Child in his carrier.
- Behind him is a LEGO wall promoting The Mandalorian on Disney+.
More on season two of The Mandalorian:
- Season two of The Mandalorian will debut on Disney+ on Friday, October 30.
- Earlier this month, we got our first look at the new poster for the series.
- The new poster features The Mandalorian with The Child in tow aboard a Swoop, (a more dangerous version of the classic speeder bike) on their way across a large body of water.
- We know that numerous cast members have been added to the second season, including:
- In the second season, we know that The Mandalorian and the Child will continue their journey, facing enemies and rallying allies as they make their way through a dangerous galaxy in the tumultuous era after the collapse of the Galactic Empire.
- Recently, a trailer for the second season was released, and our own Star Wars specialist, Mike Celestino examined the trailer as only he could with a shot-by-shot analysis you can check out here.
- We also got an exclusive look at the returning series during Monday Night Football last week. Mike took a shot-by-shot look at that as well.