We finally have an opening date for TRON Lightcycle / Run, sort of. It was announced at the D23 Expo that the Magic Kingdom’s newest attraction will open in Spring 2023.
- Disney Parks Chairman Josh D’Amaro announced the opening timeframe for TRON Lightcycle / Run at the D23 Expo Disney Parks panel today.
- TRON Lightcycle / Run will open sometime during Spring 2023 at the Magic Kingdom.
- He also shared a video of him taking a test ride on the attraction, which you can watch here.
- Take a look at our most recent construction update for the attraction.
More News from the Disney Parks Panel at D23 Expo 2022:
- Happily Ever After Theme Returning for Updated Nighttime Spectacular at Magic Kingdom
- “Pixar: We Belong Together” Show Coming to Walt Disney Studios Park
- The Mandalorian and Grogu to Meet Guests at Disneyland Beginning Mid-November
- The Incredible Hulk Coming to Avengers Campus in Disney California Adventure
- Pacific Wharf at Disney California Adventure Being Reimagined into San Fransokyo from “Big Hero 6″
- Avengers Campus to Head into the Multiverse with New Attraction Featuring King Thanos
- New Concept Art Revealed for Reimagined Mickey’s Toontown at Disneyland
- New Nighttime Spectacular Coming to EPCOT in Late 2023
2022 D23 Expo coverage is presented by shopDisney