“Enter the Bad Batch,” the theme from the Disney+ series Star Wars: The Bad Batch is now available with two volumes of the soundtrack coming soon.
- Walt Disney Records has released the theme “Enter the Bad Batch” from Kevin Kiner to purchase and on streaming services.
- Two volumes of the soundtracks will also be releasing on the following dates:
- June 25: Star Wars: The Bad Batch, Volume 1 (Episodes 1-8)
- August 20: Star Wars: The Bad Batch, Volume 2 (Episodes 9-16)
- Kevin Kiner scores all 16 episodes of the series, working for over a decade with George Lucas and Dave Filoni.
- Kiner has scored Star Wars: Rebels, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Netflix's Narcos: Mexico, CBS's CSI: Miami, and more.
What They’re Saying:
- Kevin Kiner, Composer: "To all the Bad Batch fans. It is with great pleasure that we release this single from the first episodes of Bad Batch, which includes music from the Bad Batch vs the Droids as well as the Bad Batch theme and loads of action music. I'm so happy to be a part of this show and to continue to grow what I started with Clone Wars! More to come!!"
About Star Wars: The Bad Batch:
- “The series follows the elite and experimental troopers of Clone Force 99 (first introduced in Star Wars: The Clone Wars) as they find their way in a rapidly changing galaxy in the immediate aftermath of the Clone War. Members of Bad Batch, as they prefer to be called – a unique squad of clones who vary genetically from their brothers in the Clone Army – each possess a singular exceptional skill, which makes them extraordinarily effective soldiers and a formidable crew.”