Are you ready for Disney storytime? Get comfy and listen as a friendly face from the Disney family reads one of their favorite stories. Anthony Daniels joins the fun today reading from the Star Wars: Galactic Adventures Storybook Collection.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- With most of the United States stuck inside for a while, the official Disney YouTube channel is bringing a little storytime fun to fans.
- As part of today’s Storytime with… segment, Anthony Daniels does his best C-3PO as he reads “R2-D2 and the Renegade Rescue.” Check it out below:
Did you know?:
- Anthony Daniels is the only actor to be credited for all nine films of the Skywalker Saga (Original, Prequel, and Sequel trilogies). He played the golden (human-cyborg relations) droid, C-3PO across the entire series.
- Daniels provided the narration and voices in the original recorded book versions (cassette) of Dark Force Rising and The Last Command from the Legends collection.
More Disney Storytime with…:
- Follow along as Michael Ealy reads about Arlo and Spot from The Good Dinosaur.
- Auli’i Cravalho loves a good book and reads a story about the sweet and brave Moana.
- Broadway’s Elsa, Ciara Renee share an adventure about Anna and Elsa as they visit neighboring kingdoms.
- Actor Joonas Suotamo reads a story about Chewbacca and the oh-so-adorable porgs.
- Happy Easter! Elizabeth Olsen reads a Toy Story adventure where Rex is afraid of the Easter Bunny!
- Brenda Song brings a new story about Belle from Beauty and the Beast to life.
- Even on her birthday Daisy Ridley found some time to read a Star Wars story about BB-8 to fans!
- Marvel stories are proving popular as ZOMBIES star Milo Manheim reads a Guardians of the Galaxy adventure.
- Officer Judy Hopps read a story?! Yep, Ginnifer Goodwin the voice of the energetic bunny, shares a Zootopia themed
- Sofia Wylie reads a charming tale about Belle and the Beast from 365 Bedtime Stories
- Be Our Chef’s Angela Kinsey reads a story about everyone’s favorite friendly snowman, Olaf!
- The multi-talented Disney Legend, Paige O’Hara read—appropriately—a Beauty and the Beast story.
- ESPN SportsCenter anchor Elle Duncan read “A Sure Cure for the Hiccups” from 5 Minute Mickey Mouse Stories.
- Catch an exciting Iron Man story as told by ESPN’s Mike Greenberg.
- Tony Hale revealed that Forky asked to borrow his voice for Toy Story 4, then read Forky in Craft Buddy Day for fans of all ages.
- Hang with Jeff Goldblum and his sons as they read a Pinocchio story from 365 Bedtime Stories.
- Disney Legend and voice of Mulan, Ming-Na Wen helped fans get over the Tuesday blues as she read A Place for Mulan.
- Take a break with Ashley Eckstein (and special guest Ahsoka Tano) and listen to The Galaxy Needs You.
- Calling all Spider-Man fans! Jason George read a Marvel short story about Peter Parker and Miles Morales.
- John Stamos joined the fun reading, A Kiss Goodnight by Disney Legends Floyd Norman and Richard Sherman.
- Officer Giggle McDimples herself, Ally Maki, read A New Purpose to audiences on Disney’s YouTube channel.
- Yvette Nicole Brown kicked off the Storytime With… series on March 24th with Elena and the Secret of Avalor.