Opening: Summer 2021
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort is expanding and adding a third tower. This tower will be called the The Walt Disney World Swan Reseve. The Swan Reserve will include 349 rooms, bringing the total to 2,600 rooms between the three buildings. Swan Reserve will be located across the street from the Swan and Dolphin, near the Fantasia Garden miniature golf course.
- Meeting rooms with rooftop terrace– Over 22,000 total square feet of meeting space on three floors, including the top floor which will offer spectacular views of Disney’s nightly Epcot and Hollywood Studios theme park fireworks
- Guest rooms– 198 traditional rooms and 151 suites offering private executive meeting spaces equipped with state-of-the-art technology
- Restaurant– 75-seat restaurant including a 50-seat lounge and bar area and additional function space
- Fitness center– Full-service health club with private changing rooms
- Outdoor space– Lushly landscaped 16,800-square-foot elevated deck with a fire pit and 90-foot long pool
A opening date for The Cove has not been announced at this time.